On a bicycle tour the living is simple and the rewards great. This makes it a cheaper way to see the world. However, we still need food to fuel our bodies and every now and then we require campsites to leave our belongings at. These are our biggest costs on the road:
• Food and accommodation (camping)
• Medical Insurance
There are many ways in which you can support us on the road, such as:
• Like our Facebook page. This helps us spread our message further.
• Accommodation – allow us to stay with you or someone you know – you could go even further and sign up to www.warmshowers.org and welcome other cyclists
• Food – invite us for lunch, coffee or a drink. We love company and would love to meet you.
• Sponsor us – any funds (big or small) to help us cover costs of visas, health insurance and accommodation are greatly appreciated. If you wish, you can donate below: